Become a Sponsor
Why Sponsor Central Maine Derby?
Our skaters are dedicated and they invest a significant time and money into the sport and the league.
Sponsorship money helps pay for some of the “business” side of the operation, with the goal of allowing our skaters to focus on training and our community outreach programs.
Where does sponsorship money go?
- Bout Production – includes space rentals and associated fees, program and flyer printing costs, other related expenses.
- Skate Don’t Hate program – includes literature and materials given out during presentations and provided to schools, travel expenses
- Practice space – includes rental and associated location fees
What audience does a sponsorship reach?
According to demographics provided by the Women’s Flat Track Derby Association’s 2011 study:
- Attendance is primarily female: 66% female, 34% male.
- 53% of fans are under the age of 34 years; average fan age is 35.6 years.
- 34% of fans are single, 38% are married, and 18% live with a partner.
- 84% of fans have at least some college education.
- 31% of fans have a household income of at least $75,000.
- 79% of all fans know the business that support their local roller derby league and nearly 95% hold a
favorable opinion of these businesses.
- Over 72% of fans have patronized businesses that sponsor their local league.
Request More Information on Sponsoring CMD